Monday, November 28, 2016

How to survive a tsunami

All this story happened about three years ago, I was on a cruise with my family to celebrate my grandparents anniversary. It was the third day we stayed on the ship and we all were delighted with the trip. That day was stormy, but in an instant all became wrong, the emergency alarm from the boat rang loudly. The captain said that we had to put on our life-jackets.
Suddenly, we saw a huge wave, it was approaching very quickly, we didn't have time to get into the life-boats. After 10 seconds, the wave shocked with the ship and it capsized. We fell down from the boat's deck. I couldn't see my family, the storm was terrifying. I had been adrift for two hours, when I found land I felt exhausted. I was very worried about my family, I didn't know where were they.
I tried to call the police but my mobile was wet and it didn't work. So I dived into the water to find the members of my family, the first I found was my uncle, he had floated for a long time and he was unconscious, I took him to the coast and I left him down on the beach. By the time I saw my cousin, I had already jumped into the water to rescue him.

No comments:

Post a Comment